MEW Webinar Series: Post-Election Outlook: The Horizon of Clean Energy in North Carolina
Join NCSEA on this free virtual webinar.
Join NCSEA and our partners for a webinar where we’ll break down the results of North Carolina’s election and outline the potential future for clean energy in North Carolina. Join us as we talk about the following topics:
- With the Clean Energy Plan stakeholder processes coming to a close, how will the election results potentially impact conversations around carbon policies and utility business model reform?
- What are some of the current roadblocks to clean energy growth that could be addressed through legislation and other measures in 2021?
- What are the big picture economic opportunities for growth in clean energy moving forward?
- Betsy McCorkle, Partner, Kairos Government Affairs
- Tyler Norris, Director of Development, Cypress Creek Renewables
- Julie Robinson, Principal, Robinson Consulting Group
- Ivan Urlaub, Chief, Strategy and Innovation, North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
About Making Energy Work:
Making Energy Work is now virtual and is brought to you via NCSEA’s new Making Energy Work Webinar Series! Join the NC Sustainable Energy Association for the fourth out of a series of six FREE webinars, available for anyone to join. As part of this series, NCSEA will feature panels of well renowned national, regional and state speakers on topics ranging from policy to finance and market insights.
Register to join the hour-long webinar on November 17 here.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for each of the webinars, please reach out to Matt Abele, NCSEA’s Strategic Partnership specialist to find out more.