USGBC Carolinas Presents: Corporate Sustainability Leadership
Green building leadership is not marked by a single moment in time – it is an ongoing and evolving commitment to performance. Corporate leaders join this panel discussion from the Carolinas to make the business case for why making an investment in sustainability and health gives enterprise returns to their companies, along with ongoing operational savings, and improving the quality of life for their employees and clients. Corporate leaders will discuss future trends in corporate sustainability including emerging technologies, tools, and processes that are driving towards a more prosperous future.
- Beth Wytiaz, SVP, Global Environmental Operations Executive at Bank of America
- Ben Tacka, Sustainability Programs Leader at Trane Technologies
- Colin Walker, Sustainability Manager at Grubb Properties
- Keith Lindemulder, Environmental Business Development Manager at Nucor Corporation
- Lisa Richards, Director of Stewardship at Crescent Communities
- Justin Edwards, Vice President, Corporate Operations at Tanger Outlets